Free Parenting Workshop
[juiz_sps buttons=”facebook, google, pinterest, mail, bookmark, print”]
Introduction To Raising Resilient & Responsible ChildrenA child’s resilience quotient is a more important indicator of being able to thrive in life than the traditional IQ. It is about developing a growth mindset and an ability to rise up with courage after failure. How do you help your child strive for excellence and work hard to overcome difficulties? This workshop will give you strategies to give your child the crucial skills that lead to flexibility, resilience, and optimism.
- Learn the four core skills that foster and encourage resilience and responsibility.
- Share ways you are already building these skills and gain new insights and ideas.
- Gain insights into your parenting style and a clear vision for the parenting impact you are committed to making.
- Connect with a new community of like-minded, growth-oriented parents.
- Bonus byproducts: ending the struggles with homework, chores and screen time.
- Learn more about Family Leadership Center and its upcoming course, Raising Resilient & Responsible Children.
Workshop LogisticsWhen: Sunday, February 11, 4:30 – 6:30 PM Where: Peloton Labs, 795 Congress St., Portland, ME 04102
Please RSVPLimited space available. Please reserve your seats in advance. We look forwarding to meeting you on February 11!
The Family Leadership CenterWe support parents who want to raise the bar for their families. Our mission is to give family leaders proven tools and encouragement to raise strong, caring and engaged families. Our work is founded on the principles of authoritative (not authoritarian) parenting and the work of Alfred Adler, Rudolf Dreikurs and the many wonderful Adlerian parenting and community workers around the world. The Family Leadership Center is a qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. For more information, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
[juiz_sps buttons="facebook, google, pinterest, mail, bookmark, print"]