A special program featuring fellow parent educators: Dara Kessler and Paige Trevor, brought to you by Family Leadership Center.
LIVE online, multi-session experiential learning opportunity
Designed for: parents, grandparents, caregivers, and teachers of teens (age 12+)
Course based on the curriculum by Positive Discipline, Solving the Mystery of Parenting Teens
Teens offer fresh challenges, and many ask:
- Why won’t they help out around the house?
- How much freedom should I give them?
- What is a reasonable technology limit, and how to uphold it without a fight EVERY time?
- What’s up with their attitude?
In two months, we’ll help you tackle these problems and more.
Leave each session with the skills to:
- Improve your relationship with your teen
- Communicate in a way so that you are more likely to be heard and understand each other
- Solve problems with a simple framework
- Handle stress so that you can approach recurring problems differently
- Lead your family in an encouraging and truly powerful way
- Break the code to misbehavior and learn how to support your teen’s growth in a positive direction
- Create goals for your family and clear skills to be able to reach your goals
- Engaging activities and exercises to practice in the class and take home to share with your family
- Facilitated group conversation board
- Instructors available by text and email between classes
Click here to be notified first when registration officially opens!Notify Me
What: LIVE, online, multi-session course
When: First session begins September 2021
Dates: To be announced
Where: Via Zoom
Cost: Thanks to generous donations from our community of Family Leadership Center supporters and friends, and a grant from the Principle Business Fund of the Greater Toledo Community Foundation, we are grateful to offer this program at no charge. To make a donation to Family Leadership Center to support our programs, please donate here.
Program Guides: Dara Kessler & Paige Trevor