This Class is FULL
Click here to be notified when the next teens class is offered
A special program featuring fellow parent educators: Dara Kessler and Paige Trevor, brought to you by Family Leadership Center.
Teens are stressful to live with anytime and during a pandemic a lot of our problems have been magnified.
- Why won’t they help out around the house?
- How much freedom should I give them?
- What is a reasonable technology limit and how to uphold it without a fight EVERY time?
- What’s up with their attitude?
In under two months, we’ll help you tackle these problems and more.
Leave each 90 minute LIVE online session with the skills to:
- Improve your relationship with your teen
- Communicate in a way so that you are more likely to be heard and understand each other
- Solve problems with a simple framework
- Handle stress so that you can approach recurring problems differently
- Lead your family in an encouraging and truly powerful way
- Break the code to misbehavior and learn how to support your teen’s growth in a positive direction
- Create goals for your family and clear skills to be able to reach your goals
- Course kit: including the class text book: Positive Discipline for Teens by Jane Nelsen and Lynn Lott
- Engaging activities and exercises to practice in the class and take home to share with your family
- One hour of personal coaching that can be used all at once or in smaller increments throughout the course
- Instructors are also available by text between classes
When: Tuesday evenings, 8-9:30pm EST February 2nd – March 23rd
February 2, 9, 16, 23, March 2, 9, 16
Where: Via Zoom
LIVE online 7-week course
Designed for: parents, grandparents, caregivers and teachers
Course based on the curriculum by Positive Discipline, Solving the Mystery of Parenting Teens
Program Facilitators: Dara Kessler & Paige Trevor