Both current cohorts are currently full and in session.
Click below to be notified of the next available course starting in September 2021.Notify Me
LIVE online 8-week course
Designed for: parents, grandparents, caregivers and teachers
First session: Tuesday, April 27th
Two sessions available:
- Morning Session: 11:30 am – 1:30 pm EDT
- Evening Session: 7:30 – 9:30 pm EDT
- Engaging activities and exercises to practice in the class and take home to share with your family
- Facilitated group conversation board
- Instructors available by text and email between classes
Leave each 2-hour session with:
- A new understanding of your parenting style and your child’s behavior
- Fresh ideas for how to lead your family in an encouraging and truly powerful way
- Break the code to misbehavior and learn how to support your child’s growth in a positive direction
- Create goals for your family and clear skills to be able to reach your goals
In this class, you will learn powerful alternatives to authoritarian and permissive parenting. In the process, you will grow more connected and have more fun with your children and your children will learn skills that will enable them to thrive with responsibility and resilience. Your family members will grow the skills to be prepared to make a positive difference in their communities and lead with respect for all.
What: Live-online 8-session course
When: Tuesdays, first session April 27, 2021
Dates: 4/27, 5/4, (skipping 5/11), 5/18, 5/25, 6/1, (skipping 6/8), 6/15, 6/22, 6/29
Where: Live interactive session online via Zoom
Cost: Thanks to generous donations from our community of FLC supporters and friends, we are grateful to offer this program at no charge.
To make a donation to FLC to support our programs, please donate here.