An approach to raising the children in your life with resilience, respect, and responsibility
In this class, you will learn powerful alternatives to authoritarian and permissive parenting. In the process, you will grow more connected and have more fun with the children in your life. Learn skills that will enable you all to thrive with resilience and responsibility. Children raised with these skills are poised to make a positive difference in their communities and lead with respect for all.
- Engaging activities and exercises to practice in the class and take home to share with the children in your life
- Facilitated group conversation board
- Instructors available by text and email between classes
Leave each session with:
- A new understanding of your parenting style and children’s behavior
- Fresh ideas for how to lead your family in an encouraging and truly powerful way
- Break the code to misbehavior and learn how to support a child’s growth in a positive direction
- Create goals for your family and clear skills to be able to reach your goals
WHO: parents, grandparents, caregivers and teachers with children of all ages in their lives
WHAT: Live, online muti-week course over Zoom
SESSION TIMES: TBD
WHERE: Via Zoom
COST: This program is offered tuition-free out of a commitment to make this work available to all.
WINTER COHORT DATES WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON
Stay tuned for the dates of our Winter cohort.
Place your name on our list, if you’d like to be notified as soon as registration is open for the next class.
FALL 2021 PARTICIPANTS
Access the course materials and recordings from your recently concluded class here:
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
Find us on facebook.
This program is offered tuition-free out of a commitment to make this work available to all. We greatly appreciate the donations given by participants who have attended our programs as well as our community of Family Leadership Center supporters and friends. You help make our commitment a reality with your generosity. We were also funded in part this fall by a grant from the Principle Business Fund of the Greater Toledo Community Foundation.
To make a donation to Family Leadership Center to support our programs, please donate here.