LIVE online 8-week course
Designed for: parents, grandparents, caregivers and teachers
First session: Tuesday, April 27th
- Course kit: including practice sheets, a book, and more
- Engaging activities and exercises to practice in the class and take home to share with your family
- One hour of personal coaching that can be used all at once or in smaller increments throughout the course
Leave each 2-hour session with:
- A new understanding of your parenting style and your child’s behavior
- Fresh ideas for how to lead your family in an encouraging and truly powerful way
- Break the code to misbehavior and learn how to support your child’s growth in a positive direction
- Create goals for your family and clear skills to be able to reach your goals
In this class, you will learn powerful alternatives to authoritarian and permissive parenting. In the process, you will grow more connected and have more fun with your children and your children will learn skills that will enable them to thrive with responsibility and resilience. Your family members will grow the skills to be prepared to make a positive difference in their communities and lead with respect for all.
Two live-online courses will be offered this Spring, over 8 sessions.
Dates for the 2021 Spring session are on Tuesdays: 4/27, 5/4, (skipping 5/11), 5/18, 5/25, 6/1, (skipping 6/8), 6/15, 6/22, 6/29
- Morning session:10 – 11:30 AM (EST)
- Evening session: 8 – 9:30 PM (EST)
Cost: $425 / household
Special offer: enroll with a friend and you each receive $50 off tuition
Sliding fee scale available, please let us know in the sign-up form if tuition assistance would be meaningful to you.