Encouragement Parenting In Yarmouth
Raising Resilient & Responsible Children
Parenting is one of the most vital and challenging jobs any of us can have. It’s about raising amazing adults. Our goal is to raise caring and compassionate people who are capable of making great decisions when they launch into adulthood in the way that is best for them. We want our children to live optimistic, flexible and resilient lives.
You are leading and modeling adulthood. Being a better you enables them to be even stronger people and ultimately, adults. This course will grow you into the parent you want to be.
You will leave each 2-hour session with:
- A new understanding of your parenting style and your child’s behavior.
- Fresh ideas and new skills for how to lead your family in an encouraging and truly powerful way.
- Breaking the code on misbehavior and new ways to support your child’s growth in a positive direction.
- Inspiring goals for your family and clear actions to be able to reach your goals.
8-Week Session Overview:
- Session 1: You Are The Foundation – embodying the fundamental mindset for effective parent leadership, includes strategy and action planning
- Session 2: A New View Of Your Family Dynamic – navigating the unique and generic dynamics that show up in all families
- Session 3: Encouragement Boot Camp – uncover hidden ways we discourage kids as parents and become masters at encouragement parenting
- Session 4: Undoing Misbehavior – transforming your child’s self limiting beliefs and challenging behavior
- Session 5: Ending Our Obsession With Punishment – helping our kids self-correct through realistic consequences and embracing responsibility
- Session 6: Empowering Skills That Empower Our Kids – teaching children the art of contribution
- Session 7: Deepening Encouragement Parenting – the magic of listening
- Session 8: Structure For Success – the power of family meetings and how to incorporate them into your lifestyle
The 8-Week Parenting Course includes:
- Course book, handouts and practice sheets with proven tools and strategies for raising resilient, responsible, and caring children.
- Engaging activities and exercises to practice in the class and take home to share with your family.
- Two hours of personal coaching with the instructor that can be used all at once or in smaller increments throughout the course.
When: Thursdays, April 26 – May 31, 6:30 – 8:30 PM; two Tuesdays, June 5 & 12, 6:30-8:30 PM
Where: First Parish Congregational Church, 116 Main Street, Yarmouth, ME
Early Commitment Pricing (before April 11):
Individual Parent: $295
Parenting Couple: $445 (50% off for the additional participating parent)
Standard Pricing (from April 11):
Individual Parent: $395
Parenting Couple: $595 (50% off for the additional participating parent)
Ready to register?
Click on the button below to pay securely with a debit or credit card or with your PayPal account.
You can also send a check written to “Family Leadership Center” to 45 John Howland Drive, Yarmouth, ME 04096.
The Family Leadership Center
We support parents who want to raise the bar for their families. Our mission is to give family leaders proven tools and encouragement to raise strong, caring and engaged families. Our work is founded on the principles of authoritative (not authoritarian) parenting and the work of Alfred Adler, Rudolf Dreikurs and the many wonderful Adlerian parenting and community workers around the world. The Family Leadership Center is a qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. For more information, please contact us: email@example.com.