It is our practice to collect basic information regarding your access to our site as outlined below.
We will never sell your personal information to third parties or share it outside our organization.
How and Why We Collect Your Information
- Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Site: We may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Site by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form.
- Donation Information When you make a donation to Family Leadership Center, we store your the personal infromation you provide in our database (name, email, phone number, mailing address, and amount of donation) for the purposes of acknowledging your donation, providing you with a tax receipt, and to stay in touch in the future. We do not save your banking or credit card information as it is gathered using third-party software (Bloomerang, Stripe, or PayPal).
- Information We Collect from Others: We may receive information about you from other sources. For example, if you use a third-party software through the site, they may transfer information to us for fulfillment.
- Automatically-Collected Information: We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use the Website, we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
- Cookies: We log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the Website. We may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the Website.
We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website. Google Analytics gathers information about website use by means of cookie with a randomly generated Client ID on your browser. Google does use your personal information such as your IP address in order to capture the reporting for the Website regarding the usage. You may opt out of Google Analytics with a browser add-on, which is available here.
On the Site, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may include promotional information about our classes and products. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows the Site to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
When visitors leave comments on our blog we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service. If you have left comment(s), you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Embedded Content from other websites