Introduction To Raising Resilient & Responsible Children
Free Parenting Workshop in Cape Elizabeth, ME
A child’s resilience quotient is a more important indicator of being able to thrive in life than the traditional IQ. It is about developing mindfulness, trusting relationships, self-calming strategies, and the courage to rise up again after failure.
We have so many questions as parents. How do I teach my children to stand up to peer pressure? How do I teach them to handle their fear and anxiety? How do I help them know they are good enough and belong no matter what mood their friends are in? How do I teach them to be confident, caring and considerate community members?
This parenting workshop will give you strategies to give your children the core skills that lead to flexibility, resilience, thoughtfulness, and optimism. In the workshop we will share the four core needs (Crucial C’s) everyone seeks to living a fulfilling life and how to help your child meet these needs.
- I feel connected: I have a place, I belong
- I am capable: I can do it
- I count: I make a difference
- I have courage: I can handle it
- Learn the strategies to develop the four crucial C’s that foster and encourage resilience and responsibility.
- Share ways you are already building these skills and gain new insights and approaches.
- Connect with a community of like-minded, growth-oriented parents.
- Bonus byproducts: learn to create a feeling of belonging for your child and yourself.
- Learn about Family Leadership Center and its upcoming course, Raising Resilient & Responsible Children.
You will leave the session re-energized and inspired to lead your family to be caring, resilient and responsible.
When: Tuesday, September 18, 9:30am
Where: Cape Elizabeth Community Services 343 Ocean House Road, Cape Elizabeth, ME 04107
Please reserve your seats in advance, so we can plan to have plenty of seating.
We look forwarding to meeting you!
The Family Leadership Center
We support parents who want to raise the bar for their families. Our mission is to give family leaders proven tools and encouragement to raise strong, caring and engaged families. Our work is founded on the principles of authoritative (not authoritarian) parenting and the work of Alfred Adler, Rudolf Dreikurs and the many wonderful Adlerian parenting and community workers around the world. The Family Leadership Center is a qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. For more information, please contact us: email@example.com.