The Core Class: Raising Resilient & Responsible Children
Parenting is one of the most vital and challenging jobs any of us can have. It’s about raising amazing adults. Our goal is to raise people who are capable of making great decisions when they launch into adulthood in the way that is best for them. We want our children to live optimistic, flexible and resilient lives.
You are leading and modeling adulthood. Being a better you enables them to be even stronger people and ultimately, adults. This course will grow you into the parent you want to be.
You will leave each 2-hour session with:
- A new understanding of your parenting style and your child’s behavior.
- Fresh ideas and new skills for how to lead your family in an encouraging and truly powerful way.
- Breaking the code on misbehavior and new ways to support your child’s growth in a positive direction.
- Inspiring goals for your family and clear actions to be able to reach your goals.
- Session 1: You Are The Foundation – embodying the fundamental mindset for effective parent leadership, includes strategy and action planning
- Session 2: A New View Of Your Family Dynamic – navigating the unique and generic dynamics that show up in all families
- Session 3: Encouragement Boot Camp – uncover hidden ways we discourage kids as parents and become masters at encouragement parenting
- Session 4: Undoing Misbehavior – transforming your child’s self limiting beliefs and challenging behavior
- Session 5: Ending Our Obsession With Punishment – helping our kids self-correct through realistic consequences and embracing responsibility
- Session 6: Empowering Skills That Empower Our Kids – teaching children the art of contribution
- Session 7: Deepening Encouragement Parenting – the magic of listening
- Session 8: Structure For Success – the power of family meetings and how to incorporate them into your lifestyle
The 8-session parenting course includes:
- Course book, handouts and practice sheets with proven tools and strategies for raising resilient, responsible, and caring children.
- Engaging activities and exercises to practice in the class and take home to share with your family.
- Maximum Participants: 12
- When: Thursday, 9:30-11:30
- Where: Family Leadership Center, 45 John Howland Dr., Yarmouth, ME
- Session dates: Sept. 12, Sept. 19, Sept. 26, Oct 3, Oct. 10, Oct. 17, Oct 24, Nov. 7
- First class is FREE
- Full class of 8 sessions: $300
Ready to transform your parenting?
Reserve your spot by emailing Marjie: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can sign up for the Core Class by paying with a credit card below or by bringing a check written to “Family Leadership Center”.
The Family Leadership Center
We support parents who want to raise the bar for their families. Our mission is to educate parents, teachers, and caregivers in principles that encourage young people to lead and contribute to society. Our work is founded on the principles of authoritative (not authoritarian) parenting and the work of Alfred Adler, Rudolf Driekurs and the many wonderful Adlerian parenting and community workers around the world. The Family Leadership Center is a qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. For more information, please contact us: email@example.com.