Raising Resilient &
Principles & tools for being the best parents we can be
Parenting is one of the most vital and challenging jobs any of us can have. It’s about raising amazing adults. Our goal is to raise people who are capable of making great decisions when they launch into adulthood in the way that is best for them. We want our children to live optimistic, courageous and resilient lives.
You are leading and modeling adulthood. Being a better you enables your children to be even stronger people and ultimately, adults. This course will give you new ideas, tools and strategies to be the parent you want to be.
You will leave each 2-hour session with:
- A new understanding of your parenting style and your child’s behavior.
- Fresh ideas and new skills for how to lead your family in an encouraging and truly powerful way.
- Breaking the code on misbehavior and new ways to support your child’s growth in a positive direction.
- Inspiring goals for your family and clear actions to be able to reach your goals.
The 6-session parenting course includes:
- Course book, handouts and practice sheets with proven tools and strategies for raising resilient, responsible, and caring children.
- Engaging activities and exercises to practice in the class and take home to share with your family.
- Two hours of personal coaching that can be used all at once or in smaller increments throughout the course.
- When: Thursday Mornings, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Session dates: 1/9, 1/16, 1/23, 1/30, 2/6, 2/13 (all 2020 dates)
- Where: Yarmouth, ME Location TBD (dependent on class size)
- $350 per participant
Ready to transform your parenting?
To register, contact Marjie Longshore (email@example.com) to be added to the course and to complete payment (check or credit card).
The Family Leadership Center
We support parents who want to raise the bar for their families. Our mission is to educate parents, teachers, and caregivers in principles that encourage young people to lead and contribute to society. Our work is founded on the principles of authoritative (not authoritarian) parenting and the work of Alfred Adler, Rudolf Driekurs and the many wonderful Adlerian parenting and community workers around the world. The Family Leadership Center is a qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. For more information, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.