Parenting Preschoolers Class
A child’s resilience quotient is a more important indicator of being able to thrive in life than the traditional IQ. It is about developing an ability to connect well with others, contribute and have the courage to get up after failure and mistakes. How do you help your child build this foundation for school readiness? How do you best engage your child’s cooperation? Find answers to these questions and more in our upcoming Parenting Preschoolers 8-session class.
You will leave each 2-hour session with:
This workshop will give you strategies to give your child the crucial skills that lead to flexibility, resilience, and optimism. Workshop outcomes include:
- Learn the four core skills that foster and encourage resilience and responsibility
- Gain insights into your parenting style and a clear vision for the parenting impact you are committed to making
- Learn methods for calming tantrums, avoiding power struggles and setting and holding limits
- Grow your understanding of how to truly encourage your child
- Share ways you are already living these skills and gain new insights and ideas
You will leave the sessions re-energized and inspired to lead your family to be caring, resilient and responsible.
8-Session Parenting Preschoolers class includes:
- Course book, handouts and practice sheets with proven tools and strategies for raising resilient, responsible, and caring children.
- Engaging activities and exercises to practice in the class and take home to share with your family.
- Maximum Participants: 12
- When: Tuesdays, 6:30-8:30 pm
- Where: Family Leadership Center, 45 John Howland Dr., Yarmouth, ME
- Session dates: Sept. 10, Sept. 17, Sept. 24, Oct. 1, Oct. 8, Oct. 15, Oct. 22, Oct. 29
- First class is FREE
- Full class of 8 sessions: $300
Ready to transform your parenting?
Reserve your spot by emailing Marjie: email@example.com
You can sign up for the Parenting Preschoolers by paying with a credit card below or by bringing a check written to “Family Leadership Center”.
The Family Leadership Center
We support parents who want to raise the bar for their families. Our mission is to educate parents, teachers, and caregivers in principles that encourage young people to lead and contribute to society. Our work is founded on the principles of authoritative (not authoritarian) parenting and the work of Alfred Adler, Rudolf Driekurs and the many wonderful Adlerian parenting and community workers around the world. The Family Leadership Center is a qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. For more information, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.